The concept of leasing a vehicle is still comparatively a newer idea to a lot of people and many do not have good knowledge about it. When it comes to leasing a car, the overall process is a pretty simple one. With the help of Car Connect Auto Group , you can very easily lease out a vehicle that suits your needs. Auto leasing is like a car rental option with an extended duration of an average of 36 to 48 months.
Who Should Lease A Car?
Leasing a car is an excellent choice for someone who needs a car for a certain period or a certain purpose and shall not need it thereafter or if you are just someone who likes to switch/trade-in your vehicle every few years. With Car Connect Auto Group you get to choose the best cars that fit your requirements perfectly since we specialize in all makes and models. Leasing is essentially like a long-time car rental plan which is a very cost-effective and hassle-free option.
On What Factors Does The Lease Payment Depend?
The Overall Pricing Of The Lease Payment Depends On Various Factors
- Lease Term: The duration for how many months the lease has been taken plays an important role in how much you will need to pay to lease a car. Often times 36 month and 39 months are the most cost effective lease term, however most banks do allow for a 12, 24, 27, 30, 33 month lease terms for those who are looking for a shorter lease.
- Mileage Expectations: When it comes to leasing a car, the lease agreement is done and the amount of money that you will need to pay is dependent on how many miles the car will be running annually. Usually the mileage for cars fixed at 10,000 miles per year but in case you need more we offer 12k, 15k, 18k mileage options.
- Taxes and Fees: Car Connect Auto Group offers $0 Down Lease deals and specials on all makes and models, however you will also need to pay the respective taxes that have been mandated by the governing body along with the monthly payment. Often times the sales taxes and registration fees are collected within the “Due At Singing” Amount
Depending on the above-discussed factors, the monthly amount that you will need to pay varies. Thus, while leasing a car, it is very essential that you closely observe the prices and your needs.
Why Is Leasing A Car Better Than Buying One?
The Major Upsides To Having A Car On Lease Rather Than Buying One
- Minimal Maintenance: By leasing a car, it frees you of any obligation to periodically repair your car or spend time for its maintenance. All new leased or financed vehicles come with a bumper to bumper Limited Warranty which covers you incase anything malfunctions or stops working on its own.
- No Down Payments: No big amounts of money have to be paid other than the monthly installments. (1st Months Payment, Sales Taxes, DMV Fees are often due at signing)
- Cost-Effective: Contrary to buying a car, leasing one saves a lot of money while you pay for only the time you use the car for. On the other hand, when financing a vehicle you are responsible for the entire value of the vehicle.
- No Surprises: Often times with a used car, repairs and preventive maintenance are required. With a lease vehicle all repairs would be covered under the manufactures limited warranty. This allows you to know your true cost per month of ownership and gives you the peace of mind.